By Scott Wiener. Since the origins of to-go pizza, pizzerias and pizza chains have taken great pride in covering take-out boxes with captivating designs. They've also wrestled with the best way to manufacture a box that can keep a pizza both hot and stable.
The man who sees art in a pizza box
Here the world's expert on pizza boxes collects weird and wild box designs and explores the curious history of the pizza box. Included are international designs, corporate designs, and dozens of quirky images produced by and for mom-and-pop pizzerias. Where does all of this art come from?
Scott Wiener has been collecting and cataloging pizza boxes for 10 years. In Viva La Pizza!
The result is a captivating look at pizza culture and a new way to look at one of the world's favorite foods. Find your local bookstore at booksellers. Our Lists. The Den opens at 8 a.
Book | Scott's Pizza Tours
Skip to main content. Search form Search.
Advanced Search. Scott Wiener - Viva La Pizza! Wednesday, November 13, - pm to pm.
- Im No Hero: Journeys of a Holocaust Survivor (Samuel and Althea Stroum Books).
- 2012 The Ending of the Willie Lynch Letter: Let’s Renovate!.
- Thunder and Lightning: Amateur Sleuths!
- Viva la Pizza!: The Art of the Pizza Box?
- The American-British Humor Skit (Magicians Wand);
- Recent Posts.
- Must-see pizza box designs.
Comet Ping Pong. Non Fiction. Viva la Pizza!
By Scott Wiener. Published: Melville House - October 21st, Not Signed or Personalized. July 10, pm.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Politics and Prose at the Wharf. Frank J. July 11, pm.
- GTA V: The Amazing Unofficial Online Guide!
- A Pizza Geek Discovers the World's Smartest Pizza Box.
- Post navigation.
Asma T. July 13, pm. Politics and Prose at Union Market.